Sunday, January 03, 2010

A New Direction

I've been thinking a lot lately about the format and direction of this blog. Not that this is an issue of international importance...I've been getting the feeling that I'm the only one who reads this rag of a blog, anyway. Since that's the case, though, I can do what I want with it. Right?

You see, I received a copy of Christina Katz's Writer Mama for Christmas, and I've been slowing making my way through it. In it, she suggests blogging for idea generation and exposure. But, I thought, I already have a blog. I just never post anything. After thinking about it for a few days, I decided I needed to transform the blog I already have into a format on which I'll actually post. Imagine!

So, from now on, Get Creative with Writing will look less like a semi-annual writing instructional and more like random ramblings with the topic of writing at their center. So, yeah, more like most of the blogs that exist today.

Enjoy!

No comments: